info-xnee

[Info-xnee] Replay session desen't reposition client window.

From: Dick Hogaboom
Subject: [Info-xnee] Replay session desen't reposition client window.
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 14:17:42 -0400

Sirs:

I recorded a simple session with a Calculator client(enter some keys then
clear, add 2+2 and clear):

cnee --record --mouse --keyboard -o test.xns -e test.log -v

I then replayed with:

cnee --replay -f test.xns -v -e test.log

which works fine if I don't move the Calculator window.

However, if I move the Calculator window and run replay with:

cnee --replay -f test.xns -v -e test.log --recall-window-position

it doesn't move the mouse or the Calculator window, but runs with
the mouse moving to the old positions(see test.1).

If I replay with:

cnee --replay -f test.xns -v -e test.log --synchronised-replay
--recall-window-position

I get an error(see test.2)

If I replay with:

cnee --replay -f test.xns -v -e test.log --xnee_replay_offset 1, 1

I also get an error(see test.3).

Am I doing somthing fundamentally wrong?  I need to record a session and
have it replay on the client no matter where it is on the screen the next
time I play it back.

Richard A. Hogaboom
Gestalt, LLC
450 Bedford Rd. 02421