intro-book-discuss

[Intro-book-discuss] Re: your PHARvsdM

From: Hodei Kendall
Subject: [Intro-book-discuss] Re: your PHARvsdM
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:14:33 -0400

Hi,

V e I e A n G v R w A y   k $ d 3 n , x 3 h 3 x

C k I y A j L k I z S m   x $ x 3 a , d 7 t 5 c

V s A e L p I x U x M g   o $ n 1 t , y 2 l 1 l

X r A p N w A t X v

http://www.kesabanusevin.com
S v A g V f E p   k O d V c E f R m   t 7 w 0 c % i   l W r I p T s H q   m O s U z R f   f S z H u O m P x ! z

into Medusa. All he wanted to do was kill. He became Delta One-no names
were ever used in Medusa-and he was considered the most effective
guerrilla leader in the war, as often as not fighting Command Saigon
over orders as he did the enemy with death squads.
Still, he obviously supported the war, observed Valentino.
Outside of having no use for Saigon and the ARVN, I dont think he