ipchat-devel

Re: [ipchat-devel] Priority queue

From: Maximiliano Pin
Subject: Re: [ipchat-devel] Priority queue
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:21:53 +0100

Hi. Thanks for your work :-)
I think you forgot commiting your changes to demux.
Could you add a copyright notice to the head of both files? Copy it from
another file and write your name there.
BTW: Does anyone know what does the year in the copyright mean?
When I have some time I'll try to understand the code and test it.
See you.

El viernes 21 de enero, Matías Aguirre dijo: