ipchat-devel

Re: [ipchat-devel] More autoconf and automake.

From: Maximiliano Pin
Subject: Re: [ipchat-devel] More autoconf and automake.
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:10:37 +0100

You're right, I closed task #3524. I also closed bug #10774 (Allow more
than 12 connected contacts). This is my closing message:

8<-----
Since now we have the /(number) command, I increased the limit to 128
(arbitrary, but I believe it's enough). Contacts connected after 12, show
[/13], [/14]... instead of [F13], [F14], so people remember that's the way
to change to the window.

In the future the limit could be completely removed, but some way to go up
and down in the contact list would be needed. I close the bug by now.
8<-----

One more thing, you already noted that now all CVS commits are sent to this
mailing list. If this bothers someone, just let me know and I'll create a
separate list for that. I believe the activity in this project is moderated
enough so this is not a problem.

See you!

El domingo 13 de febrero, Gonzalo Saavedra dijo:

--
Maximiliano Pin