iris-devel

[Iris-devel] Background color button

From: foser
Subject: [Iris-devel] Background color button
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:15:38 +0200

Hey,

the backgroundcolor button doesn't work for me. It does bring up the colorselection window, but when i click ok the button stays black and the background stays black as well. I've had a look at it, but couldn't find the problem. It's probably something silly (typo), but it all looks alike ;)

Now i'm on this. What about us using (lib)glade ? Might also make it easier for plugin writers to create their config widgets.

- Marinus