iris-devel

Re: [Iris-devel] New theme

From: foser
Subject: Re: [Iris-devel] New theme
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 19:20:11 +0200

Ron Childs wrote:
Is this the correct forum for donating new themes?  I have created a new
one and put a patch together for iris 0.9
The theme system is well done, it didn't take me long to figure out what
to do.

It is. You could either send it here (if the mailer accepts attachments), try the patch manager on savannah.org ( http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/iris -> patch ) - i think thats the sort of things it was meant for ;) -. If neither of those work you can send it directly to me.

I'm looking forward to seeing your theme in action ;)

- foser