iris-devel

[Iris-devel] fs trouble

From: foser
Subject: [Iris-devel] fs trouble
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:49:13 +0200

Yo back,

> But still a little bug...
> I have a problem when pressing 'f' to switch fullscreen.
> Sometimes it works.
> Sometimes it doesn't work. A non window-managed window appears, with a
> top left position that is the same as the windowed window before. And > I loose my keyboard, and only a killall xmms can save me.
> Do you have the same problem ?

nope... i have seen this happen once, i could still scroll out of the window (desktop size > iris fs size) and disable the plugin. It switched back to the right resolution like it should. I've tried it dozens of times today to freak it out, but it worked just perfect here. Besides that i did see it happen one time a few days ago when i tried another plugin, might suggest it is not an Iris fault.

How long has this been a problem (CVS date) ? It might be a window manager problem, i use sawfish 1.0.1 .

- fos