iris-devel

[Iris-devel] amid teach

From: Eveline Holcomb
Subject: [Iris-devel] amid teach
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:27:27 +0200

i was talking to brendan.
The cats have never been happier. I am a super comic geek, SO MAKE FUN!
I even have a bit of a social life!
Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you. my buddy, hair cutter dude, has a friend, hair cutter chick, who is really good at mohawks apparently.
This is my culture shock story. I find myself wanting to have a super power. You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests. and it sucks even more that the cold weather is making my rheumatism act up again. You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.
hahaha ummm yeah and he wrote it on my poster. I think, some ship USS weird name I dunno, Oh well.
This guy comes in and starts yeling at the cashier. by tomorrow i should have stills for your hungry little eyes and next week it should be up on www.
I am a super comic geek, SO MAKE FUN!
now i just need to scam some money from my mom. I find myself wanting to have a super power. and it sucks even more that the cold weather is making my rheumatism act up again.
A stupid clown with a chainsaw started chasing me down! Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
I have a big girl bed now! The reds, oranges, yellows and browns are so vibrant and perfect and a reminder of the Wheel of Life. she bought a cd so she became his best friend.
Man it was so much fun. and she doesnt charge much. court in New Jersey has upheld a Janssen LP patent for Risperdal, a drug used for treating schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and irritability. I want the ability to not have to sleep. The cats have never been happier.
and we passed them like two or three more times.
If anyone is trying to get ahold of her she has a new cell number, give me a call and I can give it to you.