iris-devel

[Iris-devel] depose m:

From: Mat Hodge
Subject: [Iris-devel] depose m:
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:39:01 +0900

As a start on this venture, I've started doing a lot more experimenting with natural light and non-canvas environments. If the idea is popular, I may offer it as a member perk in the near future. If anyone saw the show, please let me know how it came out. The volatility is low. I particularly like the bright sunlight, since this is quite a departure from my well known soft box look.
I also promote other sites and other photographers here - usually people who do great erotic work somewhat similar to my own, or at least with some artistic flair. During the Calico shoot I noticed I had way too much backlight for my taste, so I've since installed some curtains over the massive windows.
I like to include some of my experiments with fetish and rope work, but it's by no means a "fetish" site. I'll be posting a few exclusive samples of the Prague sessions shortly.
That means you'll see some real perspiration, some real stress in the model's face, some blown out highlights, deep shadows and some unusual angles. These have never been published before, and they show her before she went into some of the more severe scenes I've seen in her recent films. This was also one of the first times I shot with natural light in addition to the standard "studio nudes" strobe setup.
Also, I'm making some changes to the gallery presentations - let me know what you think.
This is real combat, and they get really naked.
USD CHF is in a consolidation after the last bullish movement. Any image on the site or in my books may be ordered during the sale. Almost a year later, the three of us got together again and did this shoot in a large open studio in San Francisco, with diffused window light and some harsh skylight sun. EUR USD is in a consolidation after the last bearish movement. She's also one of the few models who's smile seems to make the picture stronger. I particularly like the bright sunlight, since this is quite a departure from my well known soft box look. Also note, you may be charged a Verizon fee, probably . Any image on the site or in my books may be ordered during the sale. As some of you have noticed, we're now sizing the images a bit larger - I hope they'll still fit on most screens.
I don't know about you, but for me this is a refreshing change from all the cookie cutter Russian models we see way too much on the web.
The galleries of Tiana going up today are from my Oakland studio, but will also appear on the new site.
One of the great features of the studio is a large mezzanine, from which I can shoot straight down, so this first group shows her from above. In the age of digital pictures, darkrooms will soon be a quaint dim memory - so I advise anyone who has any interest in acquiring hand-made fiber prints to do it now.