jailkit-dev

[Jailkit-dev] [bug #64649] sftp should include section jk_lsh

From: N247S
Subject: [Jailkit-dev] [bug #64649] sftp should include section jk_lsh
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 15:33:49 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #4, bug #64649 (project jailkit):

Right,

It would defenitly help to have the 2 setups documented (either separate or
compared against eachother).
I have my information, but I think it would be very helpfull for others.

When starting to configure the jail-kit for the first time, it feels like
there are a lot of moving parts. But if you know a bit how things are working
with eachother, it helps a lot for the overview. I feel like the additional
docuemntation of the difference could help for some people getting this
overview.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?64649>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/