jami

Re: [Ring] Idea/Question: Refactoring your development

From: Sebastien Bin
Subject: Re: [Ring] Idea/Question: Refactoring your development
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 09:51:03 -0500

Hello Anna

We discussed a little bit about this yesterday and we will continue this discussion during our stand up this morning I think. And we must discuss with the whole team (not the case today)

I think somebody will explain a future decision here.

If we migrate it will take some time and it's not the first priority for now, but I think we must discuss about  this issue here.

Thanks for your interest.

Note: If you want some help to contribute with the current system, feel free to send a mail here or come on the IRC channel on freenode.

Have a nice day!