jami

Re: [Ring] Ring 20180712 Causes DE to shutdown in debian 9 mate, too.

From: Brett Gilio
Subject: Re: [Ring] Ring 20180712 Causes DE to shutdown in debian 9 mate, too.
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 18:07:17 -0500

Jason Dodd writes:
I was just relaying that I have the same issue running debian 9 with mate. I don't know what I should send you. Let me know and I'll include it.

Hey, Jason

Make sure you "Reply to All" or "Reply to List" in your email client so
we all can see your responses.

Out of curiousity, what graphics drivers are you using, and on what
display server? Nouveau, Nvidia Proprietary, AMD, X11, Wayland?

--
Brett M. Gilio
Free Software Foundation, Member