jami

Re: Lose connection when IP address changes

From: Mehdi Ghayour
Subject: Re: Lose connection when IP address changes
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 15:32:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi Cameron,

My name is Mehdi, the product owner of Jami.
Thank you fro reaching out reporting that issue.

Here is the link to give us more details about the issue:
https://git.jami.net/savoirfairelinux/jami-project/-/wikis/tutorials/Bug-report-guide

Through that link, you can create a ticker and provide us more detail about the
scenario, steps and logs. By there, you could track your ticket and comments
and perhaps solutions.

Thanks,
Mehdi Ghaoyur