jami

Re: Please Help!

From: Richard Troy
Subject: Re: Please Help!
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 18:14:40 -0800 (PST)

Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 22:12:06 +0000
From: thecryptotherapist.lnpop--- via Discussion list for GNU Jami
    <jami@gnu.org>
To: jami@gnu.org
Subject: Please Help!

I am desperate for some help here. I am just trying to use JAMI via a JAMS room for private E2E chat. I can’t get the build to work on my Mac despite following the GitHub repository instructions. I am so desperate for help!

Thanks!

Hi,

I don't use Macs, but as a 4+ decade long technologist I can advise that if you want technical help from unpaid volunteers, it's best to include details, FAR beyond what you just wrote. For example: What version(s)? What's the build problem? Compiler versions? Etc.

Good luck,
Richard