jami

[Jami Android - 20221007-01]

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Jami Android - 20221007-01]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 18:10:16 -0400

Hey guys I just wanted to say that I really love this program and that you are
doing an amazing job!! For the first time in many years I finally feel like I
have control over my communication! I don't feel like an alphabet agency is
tracking nearly everything I do! constantly trying to link me and my phone to
my computer and virtually every other device!! I truly hope that you are able
to maintain this!!

Keep up the great work !!

JD