janosik-devel

[Janosik-devel] Your order

From: Edgar Hendrix
Subject: [Janosik-devel] Your order
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:03:37 +0000

I learned more about the economy from one South Dakota dust storm that I did in all my years of college. Content makes poor men rich discontentment makes rich men poor.
If the going is real easy, beware, you may be headed down hill and don't know it.
The better I know men the more I admire dogs.
Capital as such is not evil it is its wrong use that is evil. Capital in some form or other will always be needed.A constant smirk upon the face, and a whiffing activity of the body, are strong indications of futility.No rules for success will work if you don't.
It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.What you don't know takes a lot of explaining to the children.