janosik-devel

[Janosik-devel] unplugged storyteller

From: Aloys Beach
Subject: [Janosik-devel] unplugged storyteller
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 16:58:24 -0000

This coming from Damini, in the presence of Satish, made my ears burn. Satish, with a tremor in hisvoice, said: Damini, will you listen to me?
That is why, when Satish came up, I had to feel ashamed. YetI cannot help blessing you when I see your face.
Satish went to the Masters chamber, and fell to tendinghis feet with fervour.
I somehow felt that the Swami was pleased to have me here.
The other women disciples were aghast at Daminis ways.
Whenever the Swami visited Calcutta he hadstayed with Shivatosh. Nor could I make up mymind to desert Satish.
That, argued Satish, was the freedom on shore. Jagamohan fixed a date for their first talk together. Daminis heart, thinks he,does not yet respond to the call of the ethereal heights. But, allthe same, I have no patience with a man who can thrust out his legs atyou like that.
Thatis why my Master keeps me bound to his service. It does not sound so bad, I admitted,the way you put it. It does not sound so bad, I admitted,the way you put it.
Where the noose of Maya is so glaringlyobvious, why be foolhardy enough to take risks? It is necessary to relate Daminis previous history. When Damini has to own defeat,her surrender will be absolute.
Noni clasped his hand and said:Baba, I want your blessing to-night.
Daminis eyes flamed up as she cried: Why do I stay? She fights shyof Satish because for him her feelings are of the oppositedescription. Daminis eyes flamed up as she cried: Why do I stay? What made it more difficult stillwas that he harboured a secret fear of his ward. Srivilas Babu haspromised to look out for a nice big hamper to keep it in.
We had come to be his chief disciples, and he would have usconstantly near his person. Damini whisked out of the room without waiting for furtherquestioning.
She fights shyof Satish because for him her feelings are of the oppositedescription. Satish, trembling from head to foot with a nameless fear, fled fromthe room.