janosik-user

[Janosik-user] Sample Pack

From: Uncork R. Idled
Subject: [Janosik-user] Sample Pack
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 12:38:40 -0700

visit the site

This has been a rough assignment for you, he said as he started to put the flask away. Coming in over the lake after dark I detected navigation radar from the spaceport, but my ship wouldnt get too far inshore. The bullet that had smashed my forearm must have been deflected enough by the bone to carom off my skull, instead of catching it point blank and drilling on through. Using my best admirals voice. Do that often enough and you would have a crew that would make any pirate chief proud. It will be as you say. The spaceyard manager was named Rocca, and he was happily asleep when we arrived. Firstlyshe would be very happy about my bloody destruction.