janosik-user

[Janosik-user] Don't have time to visit local drug store?

From: Acquit F. Tippled
Subject: [Janosik-user] Don't have time to visit local drug store?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:14:11 -0700

Do you feel the pressure to perform and not rising to the occasion??

visit us

I dropped the instant it came on and the slugs from the machine pistol ate a line of glaring holes across the door. But the security precautions were ludicrous to say the least. As fast as I could run I went to the last door on the opposite side of the building. It seemed impossibleyet it had to be true. A lot of people have been caught by taking an alias too similar to their old one. My hand was on the gun in my pocket but I didnt need to use it. The air from the hall felt like a furnace. You know Im not Grav Bent Diebstall, I said with an effort.