janosik-user

[Janosik-user] Tag Heuer

From: Garrotting G. Transcendentalist
Subject: [Janosik-user] Tag Heuer
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:29:07 -0700

our site

It was going to be action. I brushed against it and it is now unserviceable. I put nothing beyond the Special Corps, and bugging their own ships seemed a logical precaution. This is two gilden short. Of course. Well you havent, if that will make you sleep any better at night. Someone who operated the way I had done before my conversion. He had a cold eye and hardened manner and I found myself trying to justify my actions.