janosik-user

[Janosik-user] Sample Pack

From: Bolstering H. Heartbreaks
Subject: [Janosik-user] Sample Pack
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 01:30:48 -0700

visit the site

There was no reason for me to leave, in fact every reason for me to stay. I was putting myself up against the shrewdest man in the business right now, and the thought alone was enough to make me sweat. I needed some food and I needed some drink and most of all I needed a quiet place for some thought. We discovered this when the cruiser was later found drifting and inert, parsecs away. Chapter 3For the first time in my career I felt the sharp fear of the hunted man. There was the beginning of a warm feeling at the thought. Before coming I had pocketed a few items that might come in handy during the course of the evening. It was.