jason-dev

[Jason-dev] Business Transaction

From: Liu Yan
Subject: [Jason-dev] Business Transaction
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 00:57:10 -0500

Hello,

I apologise for this intrusion since I do not know if I am writing to my
intended recipient. I decided to contact you through email due to the
urgency, as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. Anyway I need your
co-operation in receiving US$8.6Million that has been in a
dormant account with my bank for over 3 years now under inheritance claim.
30% of the total sums will be accrued to you upon the confirmation of the
funds in your nominated account. Although it may seem small, but you have
to understand and accept this since 40% of the total sum will go to
charity, as my entitlement here is also 30%. I need your co-operation here
because the account holder an Iraqi Chieftain and businessman lost his
life during the war and I being his account officer, I have tried to reach
any of the next trustees, but to no avail and since I am not in position
to make the claim, I can establish you before the bank as the heir to the
bequest. It is very important that the claim is made, as the bank will
turn the funds over to the treasury anytime from now if it remains
unclaimed.

I will provide you with detailed information on the modalities of this
operation once I have your interest but I must say that trust flourishes
business. Therefore let your conscience towards this proposal be nurtured
with sincerity. I don't think I need to spell out the importance of
Secrecy in this Matter considering the amount involved. I will bring you
up to date with all the information as soon as I hear from you. So, if I
don't hear from you within a period of one month I will assume you are not
interested and will solicit for a new partner, but if you know you are
interested let me know. Please send your response to my private
email: address@hidden
Waiting to hear from you.

Thank you
Liu Yan