javaweb-discuss

[Javaweb-discuss] fwd:We’d like to present yo u a special offer.

From: Erica Gipson
Subject: [Javaweb-discuss] fwd:We’d like to present yo u a special offer.
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 10:27:34 -0120

Dear Customer,

Let me inform you about the best way to save on your medications. Buy your impotency treatment drugs at lower cost in Canada with MyCanadianPharmacy store.
When you use our service, you can rest being sure that you'll receive top quality drugs safe and on time.

MyCanadianPharmacy store offers only top quality medications.
Extremely low prices. Huge selection. Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief, General health, and other medications are available.
You will be satisfied with our service. Speed of delivery will exceed all your expectations.

Ordering from us is easy, just click here.
http://www.nujz.hk

Strict security and safety of your purchase. Discreet and confidential packaging.
Personalized customer care.

Best regards,
Erica Gipson