jilc-dev

Re: [Jilc-dev] Shifting of the repository

From: Gaurav Vaish
Subject: Re: [Jilc-dev] Shifting of the repository
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:28:26 +0530

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gopal . V" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 17:10

: Seems a dumb reason for a project which hasn't yet got some solid code
: written for it . I'll take a look see ... BTW , my Portable.NET JVM
: support is going on .... may be it will meet Jilc soon.

    Okay, I may be wrong in putting it to you all. It should have been - a
mirror at SourceForge. Does that sound interesting.

    Hmm... u didn't tell anything about P.Net JVM thing. Let's have a look at
it.

:
: What is the problem here ?. (do we really need *webpages* or *stats*
: to work on some code ?). I really don't get the reason to switch .
:
: Also, I'll be adding the GPL header to my code soon ... Any problems
: with that (gaurav) ?.

    No problem. I never had problem with license, it was always under GPL.

:
: >     Cooperation from you all is needed.
:
: I don't have a SF.net account (can't stand all those ads). Also does
: SF support port 443 CVS access ?.

    I haven't looked into it. I always used and use ssh:22.

    Anyway.. you all don't need to bother about it. I just wanted to make an
announcement of a mirror.

Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish
http://mastergaurav.virtualave.net/iitk