jilc-dev

Re: [Jilc-dev] The jdasm.c is not correct

From: Gaurav Vaish
Subject: Re: [Jilc-dev] The jdasm.c is not correct
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 19:52:20 +0530

Hi,
    Yesterday I was busy fixing the code... the build broke, now it doesn't.

    Added two methods -

    * convert_class_name: for "/" => "."
    * get_class_name: for assembly name... till now, it gave as
jilc/test/Test15.dll, now it gives Test15.dll

    Changed code at relevant places: class_name, super_class_name,
implemented_interfaces etc.

    I think, we may first start with the Metadata thing. Trying to remove
<"Metadata"> from as many places as possible. But since you've worked out
the major (all I should say) code, it'd be better if you tell where to start
off...

    In the meantime, I will try to put in code the PE file generation...
directly from the deassembled code. I will keep it separate for the time
being.. so that it does not break.

    Also, I was thinking of making two main methods -- one in jdasm.c and
the other in codegen.c -- the two serve different purposes.

Cheers,
Gaurav Vaish
http://mastergaurav.virtualave.net/iitk
http://calendar.yahoo.com/mastergaurav