klog-users

Re: [Klog-users] (no subject)

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [Klog-users] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:49:08 +0100 (CET)

The deb package is not updated... I have still not made the deb package
for the 0.4.3. I am working on KLog Makefiles and so to fix the problem of
packaging the language files.

As you may have noticed, the last tar.gz does not include the PO files, so
it only installs the English version. However, for those of you who
installed previous versions of KLog, the messages have not changed so
possibly the messages are still translated in your computer after
upgrading to KLog 0.4.3 from the sources.

I will try to fix it and release a new package with the po files as soon
as possible.
By the way... is here anyone that knows about makefile?
I think that the po files are not packaged with the rest of KLog because
an error on the makefiles.

--
Un saludo,
        Jaime Robles, EA4TV