klog-users

[KLog-users] text colors on dark KDE-theme

From: Eike Lantzsch ZP6CGE
Subject: [KLog-users] text colors on dark KDE-theme
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 11:21:22 -0300

Hi there,
thank you for Klog!
There is just one thing I'd like to know.
I'm using KDE with the dark Breeze theme.
Unfortunately the text in some of the text-boxes is black on dark gray
and is very difficult to see. I tried the color adjustments which KDE
provides and also the color adjustments of Klog 1.4.7. However I wasn't
able to find an adjustment for that specific problem.
So how am I supposed to do it, e.g. adjust the now black text to, let's
say, yellow?
I attached a screenshot to illustrate the problem and hope that the
mailing list allows small attachments..

Thank you for your hard work
Greetings
Eike

Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.20.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.78.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.9.0-3-amd64
OS Type: 64-bit
Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Memory: 15,5 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa DRI Intel® HD Graphics 4600

--
Eike Lantzsch ZP6CGE
hablo español también ;-)