koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] Problems with Koha-win installation

From: robweir
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] Problems with Koha-win installation
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:26:54 -0400

Hi Lucia:
It sounds like you are trying to run Apache before completing the other
installs. Httpd.conf is the configuration file for the Apache web server,
and needs to be configured for Apache to run correclty. Are you following
the directions at
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaWinInstallation and have
you completed all the steps? When you get to Step 6 and run the Koha install
for Windows, it should make all the necessary modifications to your
httpd.conf file so that Apache and Koha should run correctly. If you haven't
completed all the steps yet, Apache may give the above error.

If you continue to have problems, let me know which version of Koha you are
trying to install, and I'll try to help.

Rob