koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] problems with make, make test, etc. inwindows

From: Brian Harmon
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] problems with make, make test, etc. inwindows
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 11:40:09 -0700

>>> <address@hidden> 05/02/03 11:55AM >>>
> Hi Brian:
> Sorry for the delay in responding this time. Things have really been hopping
> at work this week.

No problem.

> First, I'd like to determine why the windows install package failed to
> install the perl modules for you. Could you help me improve the install by
> answering the following:
>     Did you use the download and install instructions posted on the Koha
> wiki at http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaOnWindows?

yes, provided i didn't make a mistake.

>    Did you use the Active State Distribution of Perl, what version, and did
> you install to C:\usr\ or did you  use some other distribution or install
> folder location?

i did use active state perl, version 5.8.0. i set the dialogues to install in
c:\usr

> If I can duplicate your problem, I'll try fix the install so it doesn't
> happen again.

> Next, let me see if I can help you with MARC-Record. If you ran the windows
> install, you should find the files to install V.92 of MARC-Record at
> C:\usr\site\lib\ppm-conf. Look for MARC_record.ppd.

I see the .ppd there.  will ppm.bat work with a local copy of a ppd?

>  I don't know where to vind V.93.

I managed to download a copy of v.93, i can't quite remember where from
(sourceforge, perhaps)

thanks so much for your help.

attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.