koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Koha Error Message

From: Dr. William Martin
Subject: [Koha-win32] Koha Error Message
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:52:41 +0000

I'm trying out Koha for possible utilization in a project to place small libraries (about 500 books) in extension centers for my college across the U.S. I've installed Apache, Perl, and MySql as well as three different versions of Koha on an NT 4.0 box. I have a decent knowledge of computers (teach introductory classes both at this school and a local J.C.) but I'm NOT a programmer. I just cannot seem to get this to work. I continue to get the same error message no matter what iteration of Koha I employ: "Premature end of script headers: opac-main.pl" Also, in bold print "ERROR 500."

Can anyone give me some insight???

Doc

William C. Martin, D.Min.
Library Director and Associate Professor
American Baptist College
Nashville, Tennessee

"But if you see your weakness as that which makes you worth loving, and if you are always prepared to be surprised at the power the other gives you, you will discover through praying that living means living together." -- Henri J. M. Nouwen

Find out everything you need to know about Las Vegas here for that getaway. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/vivalasvegas.armx