koha-win32

[Koha-win32] on the fly cataloging

From: Christine Forte
Subject: [Koha-win32] on the fly cataloging
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 14:39:50 -0500

helllo all --

i've been looking for some information that would tell me how to create my
own cataloging records for some of the items in our test collection, for
which i have not been able to find oclc/lc marc records.

i would like to create some very, very basic records, with title,
publisher, version, copyright, and likely several different copies as well
as bar code numbers for the many different parts (hopefully all under one
record.)

what would be the best source for me to learn how to do this?

thanks and best regards,
christine

Christine Forte
Psychology Library Director