koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Share your reservoir?

From: Joe Fleener
Subject: [Koha-win32] Share your reservoir?
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:36:20 -0400

Greetings,

I am new to this list. However, I remember reading somewhere that some Koha libraries were willing to share their reservoir or an export of their MARC records for import into another’s reservoir.

We are a small theological library. I am wondering if anyone has a decent collection of MARC records for theological works they would be willing to share? It would be a huge help to our small volunteer staff to import these records into our reservoir to speed up processing.

Kind Regards,

Joe Fleener

address@hidden

Site - http://www.digitalexegesis.com

Blog - http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

BibleWorks Trainer - http://schedule.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks.html

Director of Distance Learning/Library Director

The Shepherd's Bible College

PO BOX 8229

Havelock North

New Zealand

Ph. +64 6 877-8013

Fax +64 6 877-5821

www.tsbc.org.nz

http://library.tsbc.org.nz

Library and Information Services Coordinator

The Master's Academy International

24307 Magic Mountain Parkway #540

Valencia, CA 91355-3402

(661) 295-6232