koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] Spine labels

From: Alan Piercy
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] Spine labels
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 12:41:05 -0700

It sounds like you weren't able to find the feature in Koha.  I haven't yet set up Koha, but would like to know that too.  I saw a posting on the regular koha list that Liblime has some new module for printing, but it wasn't clear how it worked.

For any developers out there, Dymo and Brother provide software to let you print labels from a web page.  If Koha does this great, otherwise I don't think it would be that hard to add to Koha.  I have Dymo code that I use to print our spine labels from Internet Explorer using ActiveX; I have a Brother software developers kit too.  This solution prints to a labeler attached to your local machine, not a shared labeler on the network.

Alan