koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] Z39.50 won't work

From: Elizabeth Richens
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] Z39.50 won't work
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:25:01 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks, Rob, you were correct: I messed up on adding the YAZ\bin folder. The z39.50 now works.

Elizabeth

Rob Weir <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Elizabeth,
I am pretty sure your problem is caused by the YAZ\bin folder not being added to your environment path correctly or perhaps the computer not being rebooted since it was added. Please double check your path and make sure there is not a typo.

<snip>

All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.