koha-win32

[Koha-win32] z39.50

From: Gary Hamilton
Subject: [Koha-win32] z39.50
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:36:27 -0700 (PDT)

When I try to run the z39.50 query it gives me an error stating "premature end to script heading".  I was also wondering how I would add the new perl modules and back up data.  I have only been working with computers for a little over a year now.  Honestly I don't know what I am doing, but I do have the capacity to learn and understand the tech jargin.

Thank you,

Gary Hamilton

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.