koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Installation Problems with 2.2.8 for Windows

From: Chartrand, Michael
Subject: [Koha-win32] Installation Problems with 2.2.8 for Windows
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 07:47:12 -0400

 I already posted this to the main Koha list, but I didn't know about this specific list before I did that.  Here are my questions for the list:

I'm running Koha 2.2.8 for Windows on WinXP Sp2 with Apache 2.2.4 (Win32)and MySQL 5.008008 and MySQL Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.22, for Win32(ia32). The Install my IT guy did for me works just fine except for two critical areas and I was wondering if anyone could help me.

1. I get an Internal Server Error when I try to edit the MARC subifields. All other areas in the MARC framework are accessible. Also I cannot add a new instance of a repeatable MARC line.  For instance, if the MARC I've downloaded has only one 650 line, I can't add another.  When I hit the +/- next to the 650 I get an error message at the bottom of the browser and nothing happens.

2. In System Administration, I get an Internal Server Error when I click on Issuing Rules. Branches and Item Types and Borrower Categories have been been defined.

Michael K. Chartrand
Library Technician
Hunter-Rice Health Sciences Library
830 Washington Street