koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Installation fails -- Koha 2.2.7-W32-R32.2.7-W32-R3

From: mldarc
Subject: [Koha-win32] Installation fails -- Koha 2.2.7-W32-R32.2.7-W32-R3
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:52:57 -0400

This is a resubmission of a previous post which seems not able to get posted.
My humblest apologies if I've generated a redundancy.  The paragraph at the
bottom of the post explains my confusion.

Here's the Win32 Problem:

OS is XPPro-SP2 on a machine with an AMD Athlon processor.
Installed with apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi.asc
ActivePerl-5.8.8.820-MSWin32-x86-274739.msi
mysql-4.1.22-win32
Adjusted pathing according to manual on web site and PDF (hot the same info)
First insall hangs on httpd.koha.228 installation into Apache.  Goes to using
99% CPU time and hangs
Rollback repeats
No rollback passes httpd.koha.228 but finds koha.conf and asks about replacing.
Either answer hangs the system with 99% CPU time indefinitely.
Deleting those files and running again does nothing. different

Have used previous versions of Apache which were also recommended and also
mySQL with same exact result.  Therefore cannot complete the installation on
the win platform.
I choose to do this installation to review koha prior to installing it on a
Debian/Ubuntu system where it will reside as a dedicated server.
Would appreciate advice.  Would like to use koha for the organization of a new
library.
Will furnish any info to clarify problem upon request.