koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] Koha 2.2.8 Barcode

From: Partha Mukhopadhyay
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] Koha 2.2.8 Barcode
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:48:28 +0800

Dear Ruth

Barcodes in Koha are nothing but accession numbers of your books. As in a
barcoded circulation system accession numbers are barcoded to act as primary
for book databse, Koha call Acc. No. as barcodes. For example, if 3456 is Acc.
No. of one of your book in librray after cataloguing, please enter that number
in Item details. That simple.

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Department of Library and Information Science
University of Burdwan, Burdwan, West Bengal, India