koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] Image not insert in Patron

From: P. S. Mukhopadhyay
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] Image not insert in Patron
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:19:04 +0530

Dear Vikas

Your are right in setting things. Ensure that the file name is matching with card no (borrower id). Let's say ur one user has id fc001, the image file name of that user must be fc001.jpg (if u have set jpg in intranet interface.

Let me know the result

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer, Department of Librray and Information Science, University of Burdwan, Burdwan - 713 104 (WB), India