koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Properly not display acquisition

From: Vikas Salunkhe
Subject: [Koha-win32] Properly not display acquisition
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 11:38:06 +0530

Dear all

I have installed Koha on below platform but have problems in using its Acquisitions module. I already defined fund and budget but I also cannot find the boxes for searching suppliers and adding new supplier information and, not display when I click acquisition page, supplier (Start , Received Modify Any order ,Budgets and Book fund etc). Any ideas,  please? Help me

Koha version: 2.2.9
Microsoft Windows 2000

Perl version: 5.8.8
MySQL version: 4.1