Re: Code Repository

From: Michael Hohmuth
Subject: Re: Code Repository
Date: 11 Oct 2001 10:10:11 +0200

Ian Duggan <address@hidden> writes:

> Who is the maintainer for the current L4/Fiasco CVS? If I have patches
> to add to L4/Fiasco, to whom do I send them?

The best place to send them to is the Dresden's bug-tracking system at
<address@hidden> (don't be fooled by the name --
use this address for L4- and Fiasco-specific changes alike).

If your patches are Fiasco-specific, you can also send them for review
directly to <address@hidden>.

Regards,
Michael
--