Re: L4Ka at the Libre Software Meeting 2003

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: L4Ka at the Libre Software Meeting 2003
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:25:22 +0200

Hi,

[I had previously forgotten to Cc: l4-hurd so here it is. ;) ]

[Cc'ing to address@hidden so that everybody involved in
 the OS topic at LSM knows what goes on.  ]

Thomas Petazzoni is currently trying to build a planning for the various
talks that will take place in the framework of the OS topic at LSM.
Could you please give us some more information about what topics you
finally decided to cover, how much time each of your talk requires, and
which day(s) you would prefer to talk?

Here are the time slots allocated for OS-related lectures:
 * Thursday, 10th, Morning
 * Thursday, 10th, Afternoon
 * Friday, 11th, Afternoon
 * Saturday, 12th, Morning.

You might also want to edit the Wiki [1] in order to update the
information available there.

Thanks in advance,
Ludovic.

PS: L4-Hurd guys (Marcus?) might also want to tell us whether/when they
    will be able to come, etc. :)

[1] http://wiki.ael.be/rmll2003/index.php/ThemeOperatingSystem