Re: configurable link base patch

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: configurable link base patch
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 00:37:31 +0200

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 12:43:20AM +0200, Maurizio Boriani wrote:
> thanks for suggestions, here are patches.
>
> > AC_DEFUN(HURD_LOAD_ADDRESS,

Ok, I checked it in, with a few changes.  There is no problem with calling
AC_SUBST inside the HURD_LOAD_ADDRESS function, so I put it there.  Such
macros can go into acinclude.m4 (as I think I said in my mail), then they
don't need to be included manually.

Your changelog entries are not correct:

>       * configure.ac: Include laden/config.m4 wortel/config.m4 and
>       physmem/config.m4
>       * config.m4: new file containing macros

Always write whole sentences, like you learned it in school.  Uppercase
letter at the beginning, period at the end.  Use commas for lists.  etc.

Thanks for the patch,
Marcus

address@hidden
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/