Re: Problems compiling from CVS

From: Apurva Mehta
Subject: Re: Problems compiling from CVS
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:54:49 +0530

* Marcus Brinkmann <address@hidden> [19-10-2003 21:45]:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for your report, I will take a look at it.

Your most welcome, I wish I could just provide proper fixes myself
though. Maybe next time :)

> We don't use the Pistachio libl4, but our own.  It will eventually be
> compatible to the official one, but for now just install them in different
> trees.

I don't quite understand your terminology. When you say different
trees, do you simply mean to install them into different
directories. If so, that is how it is now. The libl4 from the hurd is
installed in /l4 while the pistachio default libraries are installed
in /usr/local/include/l4. The build system seems to be using the
pistachio headers. Not the hurd headers. How do I fix this?

Regards,

        - Apurva