Re: L4::Pistachio 0.3 and Bochs

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: L4::Pistachio 0.3 and Bochs
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:26:34 +0100

Hi,

Did you try booting from the Pistachio 0.2 demo-disk available from the
website [0]?

I managed to boot from the demo disk without any problem.  However, note
that I'm running a September 30th CVS snapshot of Bochs (for some
reason, the demo-disk doesn't work with Bochs 2.0 [1]).

Cheers,
Ludovic.

[0] http://l4ka.org/projects/pistachio/download.php
[1] http://lists.ira.uka.de/pipermail/l4ka/2003-June/000474.html