Patch for physmem

From: Bas Wijnen
Subject: Patch for physmem
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:28:25 +0200

Hello,

I was browsing the physmem code, and found a bug.  I didn't check anything
about it, but it seems an obvious bug to me.

2004-07-15      Bas Wijnen <address@hidden>

        * physmem.c (physmem_server): added missing parameter.

--
I encourage sending me encrypted e-mail.
Please send the central message of e-mails as plain text in the message body,