Capability server patch

From: Bas Wijnen
Subject: Capability server patch
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:39:21 +0200

Hi,

Here's a patch which lets the capability server send back a capability to the
root capability object, if it exists.  This is needed for the task server.

Changelog:

2004-08-14  Bas Wijnen  <address@hidden>

        * bucket-manage-mt.c (struct worker_info): Added root capability.
          (manage_demuxer): Added support for returning root capability.
          (manage_mt_worker): Added function argument "root."
          (hurd_cap_bucket_manage_mt): Passed on root capablity object.

Ps: Is there any news about my other (mostly documentation) patch?
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/l4-hurd/2004-05/msg00057.html

--
I encourage sending me encrypted e-mail.
Please send the central message of e-mails as plain text in the message body,