Using CVS Pistachio Kernels

From: wgrim
Subject: Using CVS Pistachio Kernels
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:28:04 -0500

Hi, group!

I was wondering if the README in hurd-l4 could be updated so that either it is
noted that the ipc.cc patch is no longer necessary for the CVS version of
pistachio or if that patch could be altogether removed.

I would have submitted a patch, but, with guidance from another Hurd-L4 member,
I decided to just email the list to see if a CVS committer could just make the
change since it would take them just as long to do it as me creating a patch
and sending it to the group.

As far as I've been told, I'm at least the second person who has had problems
running hurd-l4 using CVS pistachio kernels.

Thanks!

SIUE Web Mail