[Workaround]: CVS.20050726 Pistachio Build Problems

From: wgrim
Subject: [Workaround]: CVS.20050726 Pistachio Build Problems
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:54:55 -0500

On 2005-07-26, I did a CVS checkout of pistachio.  Then, I would go into the
pistachio/kernel/ directory and do "make BUILDDIR=<path>", which would work
fine.

Then, I would go to <path> and do "make menuconfig", and it would generate
errors regarding the config/ directory and a 127 error code with cml-menu-
config.  Sorry, I don't have the exact errors anymore.

Anyway, the root of the problem is that someone did a CVS check-in from a
Windows machine, and it added ^M (CTRL-v CTRL-m) all over the place.  To
workaround this problem, run this one-line script from the top-level pistachio
directory of your CVS check-out:

find . -type f -exec sed -i {} -e 's/^M//g;' \;

Remember, ^M is CTRL-v CTRL-m.

Hope this helps some of you!
--Mike Grim

SIUE Web Mail