Rants from Alfred

From: Jonathan S. Shapiro
Subject: Rants from Alfred
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:22:57 -0400

All:

Alfred has been sending me some fairly abusive private notes. I do not
plan to respond to them, but I will be forwarding them to the list
complete and unedited, under the subject heading "Rants from Alfred".
Please give them the attention that they deserve: none.

My purpose in doing this is to ensure that future Google searches for
Alfred will yield a more complete picture of him. This will assist
potential employers in evaluating him.

I fully support Alfred's right to say anything he wants, even if it
annoys me. I also believe that freedom carries responsibilities, and
that abuse of freedom should have consequences.

shap